I have already done this twice through BitsofBee's "Quotable Bits" and have loved the inspiration I got just by selecting a quote.
Now I am ready to tackle some lists with NorthWestMommy's "Monday Listicles". Because who doesn't love a good list right?
Here we go - with Top 10 Words that Describe my Home:
- Chaotic - we live in a 2 bedroom apartment with 2 kids. Enough said.
- Organized - because of the above...we are super organized. Everything has a place. And if we haven't figured out a place for something...it lives on top of my dresser until we do.
- Comfortable - at least I think so...
- Cold - and for us this is a good thing - hubby and I are NOT fans of over-heating. We like fresh air and as such often have our window open through the winter. Our friends and family know where to find a collection of fuzzy slippers for them to wear...and to bring a sweater.
- Happy and...
- Loving and...
- Fun - these three go together. We spend a lot of time in our house - especially through the rainy fall, winter and (let's be honest) spring. Our goal is to have more laughter than tears.
- Busy - we like to socialize and because we have kids most people come to us. Nothing makes us happier than having a full house of family and friends. Bring it on!
- Quiet - for more than 10 years hubby and I lived on a main street in Vancouver. Traffic noise just became a part of daily life. Now we live in a quiet apartment complex and the only sounds we get are bird chirping and kids playing. Much better.
- Sanctuary - my home is my happy place.
|Our living room during my fave time of year...|
There you go...my first of many Monday Listicles...hope you enjoyed it.
Happy Monday everyone!