Friday, June 22, 2012

High Five for Friday #1

Project Positivity took a bit of a hit these past couple of weeks. I have been through some serious emotional ups and downs and struggling mightily to balance work and life. So any opportunity to celebrate the positives is welcome.

Enter "High Five for Friday".

I found out about High Five through the lovely Bella Lime and I loved the idea of celebrating at least 5 wonderful things each week.

This week I am thankful for:



1. Spontaneous hand holding. When will that stop?  I hope its not soon...

2. Looking in my rear view mirror to see that lovely little face smiling back at me.  It makes the morning commute so much more bearable.

3. Weekly dinners with my mum and grandmother (or Nana and Nanny to my girls).  Having the 4 generations together every week is a true blessing.

4. The fact that hubby is an amazing father who would do anything for his girls.  Including load them both onto his back rather than picking one over the other.

5. Kindergarten graduation. Just the first of many very important milestones.

It's hard to be gloomy when faced with so much happiness.

Mission accomplished.

Have a great weekend everyone!





No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis