Tuesday, June 12, 2012

10 Things That Make Me Go Hmmmm (Monday Listicles #3)

I love this subject…there are so many things that make me go hmmm.  So here they are - the top 10 - in no particular order:

1. Why is it that my 3 year old has a 50% chance of putting her shoes on the right feet and yet she ALWAYS gets it wrong?

2. Why do people that work in coffee shops (ALL coffee shops) put the lid opening over the seam in the cup?

Happened this morning...
3. Why do my kids always need to be woken up on school days – grumbling and moaning the whole time – and then on weekends are ready for breakfast at 6:30?


don't bug me...

4. Why do people send an email and then call or come by my desk to ask if I got it?  Give me a chance to read it would ya?

5. Why do people that have umbrellas walk under the awnings – thereby pushing those of us without umbrellas out into the rain?

6. Why do some couples sit on the same side of a booth in a restaurant?  You can’t bear to be separated for the length of a meal?

barf...

7. Why do people wait until they get to the front of the line at a fast food place to look at the menu and decide what they want?  Why not figure that out while you are waiting?

8. Why are the Kardashians famous?  Seriously…this is one I would actually like an answer to.

9. Why do my girls always want to play with the same toy at the same time?  We have literally hundreds of toys in our house…and they will fight over a spoon.  Just because. 

10. Why do people order their latte at Starbucks at a specific temperature?  Would they really know if it wasn’t 175 degrees?  I didn’t think so…stop wasting my time with useless orders.

Phew…feels good to get that out there.

If anyone knows the answers please let me know…I may sleep better at night.

Thanks Stasha for more Monday Listicles fun!

8 comments:

  1. So many good questions - I may need to spend some time on Google now lol. Stasha's Monday listicles are fun aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...number 6...LOL! What's with THAT!!! I hmmmmmm about the Starbuck's temperature thing too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I soooo hear you on the seam in the coffee cup thing. And on #8. I might even put it like "Why are the Kardashians?" or just "WHY, Kardashians?!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to agree about the couples in the booth thing...really looks odd, like they are waiting for someone else to join. Funny post!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All your ten are plain common sense. Which makes me wonder if most people just have none?! Love it.
    Not that long ago people would send letters. It took days before you would receive a response. Now you get a text 'did you get my email?' 5 minutes later. And then a follow up tweet in an hour if you (oh my god) did not answer either. Because clearly there is no way one would actually have a life. Right?

    ReplyDelete
  6. 5, 7, and 9 get to me, too. I wish I had some answers:) Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great, great list. In response to #8, its the sex. If it weren't for the Kim Kardasian-Reggie Miller sex tape going viral, they would still be C list celebs, at best. Its the same reason a book as poorly written as "50 Shades of Grey" is smashing best seller lists. For better or worse, it all comes down to sex.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oops...Kim Kardashian and Reggie Bush. I meant Reggie Bush. Too many shenanigans with those girls for me to keep up with. :-)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis