Monday, June 25, 2012

Weekend in Pictures #1

As I get sucked deeper and deeper into the blogosphere I find myself looking at life through a new lens. The "what is the best way to record this moment in time on my blog" lens.

And so far the best way seems to be through my iPhone camera, Instagram filters and a few carefully selected words.

Here is just a taste of our weekend...through that lens.


Saturday morning art projects:

The Art table is ready.

How many layers of paint can one picture frame take? Answer - 7.
Focused.  it's a gift for her kindergarten teacher so must be perfect.

Finished frames. I like mine the least...so boring.


Saturday Night Homemade Pizzas:

Very carefully adding the toppings...

Roasted corn, ham and mushrooms.  Yum!

Sunday mornings at our little yellow park:

Making a road for her scooter.

Captured mid-slide.

and Sunday evenings at the aptly named "Circle" Park:

The famous "circle"

Remember when you use to swing like this?

Does it get any better than this?

After a weekend like this and a 4 day weekend coming up...I am pretty much ready to take on anything that comes my way.

Bring it Monday...I'm ready!



No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis