Friday, July 6, 2012

High Five For Friday #2

I seriously love doing my High Five for Friday.  It's so nice to take the time at the end of the week and think about all the good things that have happened this week rather than focus on the bad.  

And this was a very good week indeed...

1. Oldest is back in ballet classes for the summer.  She loves to dance...I love to watch her!

 
2. Summer evenings spent in my mum's backyard.



3. I finally put some pictures in the frames that are part of my pencil cup.  One side humour...the other inspiration.  Makes me smile every time I look at it.


4.  Sunshine...finally.  And it's here to stay for a while.


5. And last but not least...I have finally finished the photobook of our trip to Disneyland. I used Mixbook this time and found it very easy to use - even for a perfectionist like me. Creating the photobooks was so much fun...it was like going on the trip all over again.


Happy Friday!  This is the first sunny weekend we have had in a long time.  Can't wait to get out and enjoy it!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis