Friday, July 13, 2012

High Five for Friday #3

Well...I don't think I can stress enough how happy I am that it is Friday.  Like in a thank the lord, I need a break, is it 5 o'clock yet kind of way.

Clearly this week has kicked my ass... But...that doesn't mean that there weren't good times too.  So here is my high five for this week:

1. Sunny Days. Finally the sun is back and all this vitamin D is making me fall in love with Vancouver all over again.
 


2. Ice cream. At the end of a rough day my good friends Ben & Jerry helped me recover.



3. Fun at work.  We had a staff ball hockey tournaments and bbq lunch today. A great way to cap off the week.

4. Free Starbucks. This lovely ice cold Cool Lime Refresher sure did hit the spot. I'm pretty sure it tasted better because it was free.


5. My Nana. She may be getting a little crotchety in her old age but I love her dearly and truly cherish our weekly dinners. This week she hosted us in the private dining room of her 'assisted living facility'.  And then gave the girls a ride on her walker. Who says you can't live it up at 89?


 And there you have it...another H54F in the books.

A few more hours and I will be sitting on the beach with my family and some good friends kicking off what I am determined will be a truly awesome weekend.

Happy Friday the 13th everyone!

Photobucket


2 comments:

  1. Free stuff ALWAYS tastes better. I think it's sweet you spend so much time with your nan; I miss my grandmothers something awful :)

    Happy Friday!
    Elise @ jerseyflowerse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your comment Elise. My nanny can drive me crazy sometime but I know I am lucky to still have her around and love that my girls have had the chance to get to know her.

      Delete

ShareThis