Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Random (Monday Listicles #5)

After a busy long weekend it was very thoughtful of Stasha to go easy on us with this week’s Monday Listicles

10 random questions…I can handle that:

Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, and find line 4. What is it?
“…nothing. With that the crowd of potential customers would…”  
Unmarketing by Scott Stratten. Very good read...he is a hoot!

How many times a day do you say Hi?
Too many!  I work in a big office with lots of people.  There are a lot of head nods and ‘hi’s’ in the hall.

Have you ever worn a uniform?
Yes! My first job was at A&W.  I wore a lovely blue polyester skirt and matching apron over my white blouse. Dead sexy.

What do you think about the most?
My kids…bar none. As a working mama I am always wondering what they are doing when I am not with them.

How many keys are on your keyring?
Six. Including one that I have no idea what it’s for.

What was the last thing you bought?
Grande Vanilla non-fat, no-foam latte from Starbucks.

Hello friend.
 
Are you growing anything these days?
Nope.  My thumb has absolutely no green in it.

What is under your bed?
Tupperware boxes full of wrapping paper & gift bags, a guitar that my oldest probably won't get until she's 10 (that was some serious forethought!) and more wrapping paper.  And dust.

What is most important in life?
It sounds clich├ęd but it’s making sure my kids are happy and healthy.  I want to make sure they aren’t spoiled but don’t want for anything. That they are smart but also athletic and artistic.  And that they always feel like they are being heard.

What is the strangest word you used this week?
I really wanted to come up with some witty for this one…but I’ve got nothing.  Talk about a letdown on question number 10.  Need to bring my A game next time. :)

Happy short week everyone!


4 comments:

  1. I buy presents early too...but either my kids find them, or I forget about them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL..good to know I am not alone. I bought this guitar when my daugther wasn't even 2 yet. I hope she winds up wanting to play it! :)

      Delete
  2. You brought the A game alright. But no foam??? My heart stopped. I thought you and I were like one. ANd now the dream is gone...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No foam means more latte...i just can't handle getting half a cup of coffee. I hope we can still be friends. Would it help if I went with easy foam instead? ;)

      Delete

ShareThis