Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Cousins

I am lucky to be blessed with an amazing extended family...some of whom I don't get to see nearly as often as I would like. This is especially true of my cousin Virginia - who relocated to jolly old England a few years back and who we now see in person once a year (if we are lucky).

And on Monday...we were that lucky. 

We made the loooooonnnggg trek out to my brother and sister-in-law's house for dinner and a visit with the lovely V. It was a fantastic night as cousins...both the younger generation and us oldies...got caught up.

The night ended far too soon...but the memories will have to last us for another 12 months... 

Little cousins playing dress-up...




...and the older cousins catching up:



We miss you already V! Come home again soon...




No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis