Sunday, December 30, 2012

My Favourite Posts of 2012

As this year is finally wrapping up (and thanks be to god that it is) I thought I would take a page from my friend Bits of Bee's book and make a list of my favourite posts of the year.

It was actually a very therapeutic process to go through all my old posts while looking for the right ones to include on this list.  It reminded my why I had started this blog in the first place.  To keep a journal of our lives and to have a writing outlet that served as free therapy as well.

So...here they are...my top 10 posts of the year...in chronological order.  Because that`s how I roll...


The Story Behind the Name - the post that started it all.

Working Mama Guilt (Quotable Bits #1) - my first link up post that introduced me (through their very lovely comments) to some amazing mama bloggers.

Marriage is Tough - the first and surely not my last post on this subject.  Because it is tough...but worth the effort.

Girls Road Trip - because I like to look back and read about my alter ego...

Mean Mummy Voice - a necessary reminder that I am not a perfect parent. But I will keep trying...

Friends - I love my network of amazing women so much.  Everything would be so much harder without them.

Nobody Told Me - oh the things I wish I had known before I became a mama.

Lucky 13 - hubby and I celebrated 13 years of wedded bliss.  A monumental post...

10 Reasons I'm Great - because sometimes we can all use a little reminder. And because this is quite possibly my all time favourite Monday Listicles post. Well...maybe tied for first with this one. (see how I cheated another one in there?)

Music to my ears... - these were the moments this Christmas where I was truly happy and feeling blessed for having my little ones.

And one more bonus post - to help explain why I am happy to see the back end of 2012 already:

And the walls came crashing down


Adios 2012...please let 2013 be way kinder to my little family...

Happy New Year!
K.




No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis