Friday, February 1, 2013

Flashback Photo Friday - Disneyland

One year ago today we were boarding a plane bound for Disneyland on our first real family vacation.  It was a magical trip...it really is the Happiest Place on Earth and we cant wait to go back.

For now we must be satisfied with our memories. And let me tell you picking just 5 photos out of the more than 1,000 that we took was no easy task.


This is my favourite photo of the entire trip. Love how excited they are.
Hubby always said he wanted a dog...maybe this one is too big.
Our little princesses...
Riding the train around the park...so happy to be here.

On our last day...the obligatory shot in front of the castle.

Hope to see you soon Disneyland...I have a plan in the works that might have us back next year. Fingers crossed.




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for one's marvelous posting! I truly enjoyed reading it, you can be a great author.I will make certain to bookmark your blog and may come back from now on. I want to encourage you to continue your great writing, have a nice holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis