Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Kiss and Tell

For the past few weeks my blog has been undergoing a bit of a transformation and lost in that shuffle was my favourite weekly linkup.

Looks like I came back to Monday Listicles just in time because this weeks topic is kissing. One of my all time favourite things...and a topic that I have written on before.

For this topic I'm going to break it up a little..just because I can.

5 Momentous Kisses with Hubby:

1. In a hammock for the first time.

2. In the back seat of my car on grad night.

3. On a pier for our engagement photos.

4. In a church on our wedding day.

5. In the delivery room at the hospital...twice.


5 Body Parts I Never Thought I Would Kiss until I had kids:

1. The bottom of a foot.

2. On a closed eyelid

3. The bellybutton
a belly just begging to be kissed!
4. Toes (simply edible)

5. Fresh out of the bath bum cheek (that first part is crucial)



Sigh...isn't kissing the best?

Until next Monday!



2 comments:

  1. Love kissing my babies on their tummies!! Now I don't do that to my 16-year-old and 10-year-old, but the 6-year-old still gets smothered in kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kissing rocks, specially the oddest places on kids. Great, happy list.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis