That said...I definitely have my shining moments. Those times where I feel like I can do anything, my super hero moments.
And now - thanks to Monday Listicles - I get to share them all with you.
10 THINGS THAT MADE ME FEEL LIKE A SUPERHERO
1. I faced my fear of heights when I crossed a suspension bridge. I wasn't happy to do it...was the most terrifying thing I have ever done...but I did it.
2. I survive morning chaos every day and somehow manage to get to work on time (most days at least.)
3. I can run for 3 minutes and still carry on a conversation.
4. I brought two beautiful baby girls into the world.
5. I can take a blue crayon and yellow crayon and make green. Trust me...to my kids that was a-may-zing.
6. I am the queen of loading the dishwasher.Its Jenga for grownups.
7. I can plan a vacation like nobody's business. With colour coded spreadsheets and everything,
8. Nearly 10,000 people have read something I wrote on this blog. Have of those views may be my mother - but at least a few of them are people I don't know.
9. I have developed a network of amazing female friends over my lifetime. And I love how different my relationships are with each of them
10. When my kids are scared or hurt or tired...I can help make it all better with a cuddle.
So....what's your superpower?