Thursday, October 17, 2013

A trip to the pumpkin patch...

Fall brings along with it many traditions. One of the first that we get to enjoy is our annual trip to the pumpkin patch with my youngest daughter and her daycare friends.

We have an amazing pumpkin patch in our town. It's so much more than just a field full of pumpkins. And this year - for the first time in my memory (or at least since we had kids!) - it wasn't raining!

A great time was had by all...







I was under attack in the hay area. Wound up with 6 kids coming at me and burying me in the hay. Mine was the ringleader.

Dancing along with Korny Korn and Polly Pumpkin.


so many to choose from!


She tried valiantly to pick this one up...

...and just gave it a swift kick when she couldn't do it.




Best. Apples. Ever.
We left there with 2 lovely little pumpkins that are all ready for us to carve.  I'm still pulling the hay out of areas where hay should not be.

See you next year Country Farms!


1 comment:

  1. That looks like so much fun. We have a pretty cool pumpkin patch here too now. It's great when the kids can run around and have a bit of fun.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis