Thursday, November 28, 2013

Wordless Wednesday - Swinging Away

We were back at the Castle Park this week...and this time most of the time was spent on the swings. I just love watching them play together and on this day the major joy was watching my oldest make her little sister squeal with delight as she gave her the coveted "underduck":




 Then it was on to the teeter totter and some interesting expressions...
 



...then I watched as little sister did the dirty work on the "spinner":


...and finally the pride on my oldest daughters face when she made it to the top even with me shaking the "pyramid" the whole way...



One of the joys of having kids is watching them enjoy every moment to the fullest.  It's a lesson we should learn from them...

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis