Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Is Competition Good for Kids? (Modern Mama Post)

I am very honoured to have been asked to become a featured writer for a great website called Modern Mama.  I have visited the site often and enjoyed reading all the posts so it was a pretty cool feeling to see my first published article up on their home page today.

The subject is one I have pretty strong opinions on as well...so please go and check out my first Modern Mama post.

Post Olympic Musings - Is a competitive spirit good for my child?



Comment if you are so inclined - I do love comments - positive or negative. Please share it around if you want as well.

Watch for my next Modern Mama post in a couple of weeks.  It's the beginning of a beautiful partnership.

http://www.modernmama.com/





No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis