Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Snowmaggedon 2014 (Wordless Wednesday)

I love the snow...I really do.  I just don't like having to commute in it.

But when the white stuff decides to fall on a weekend I say bring it on mother nature!  We had a spectacular snowfall this past weekend and it led to some awesome family moments...





  







PS - please don't judge me based on the fact that my kids don't own snow appropriate attire (T is wearing boots lined with plastic bags...)  It seems like whenever I shell out the dough for snow pants and jackets and boots we get no snow. So this year I put my foot down and said no to wasted money. And the result was children with cold feet and hands...and many disapproving looks from the school principal.  Sigh...you can't win them all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis