Monday, April 28, 2014

Birthday Girls

During my recent blog hiatus we celebrated two big birthdays here.

My “little” girls turned 5 & 8.  

I have to say I am feeling quite a lot of mama guilt that I didn’t write them each a post on their special days.  Because I see this blog as a diary of their lives and I hope they read it when they get older.

So…sorry girls. I will make it up to you…promise.

This year was the first time that they didn’t want to have a joint birthday party.  Which is a sign of them getting older and developing their own little personalities.

My oldest daughter decided that she wanted to go to the movies with her two best friends. While youngest wanted to celebrate with a beach party.  And so that’s what we did.

And of course we also had the pre-requisite family gathering to celebrate both of them.  And apparently they didn’t mind sharing a cake when it had Anna and Elsa on it.

Happy (belated) birthday to my lovely girls! I am thankful everyday to be your mama.






No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis