Thursday, May 15, 2014

Four Musketeers (Throwback Thursday)

My girls and I spent some time recently going through all of my photo albums.  Their favourite is the one my Nana made me for my 8th birthday because they love trying to guess who the people are.

FYI...they are almost NEVER right.

Every time we go through it I love seeing all the pictures of my brother, me and my two cousins. I love to see how much time we spent together and how much fun we clearly had as a group.

And in almost every picture my oldest cousin has her arm draped protectively around me. It's so awesome. I was the baby of the group and clearly her favourite.

Even though many years have passed since these pictures were taken we are all still very close and that makes me so happy.

I think it might be time for us to stage a re-take of some of these. Especially the one where we are squinting into the sun at the US/Mexico border.

Ahhhh...memories.

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis