Saturday, September 27, 2014

Back to School...finally...

After a 3 week strike schools in BC were finally back in session this week which meant my youngest daughter finally got to go to Kindergarten.

She was so excited to get to do all the things she had seen her big sister do for the past three years. On Sunday night she packed her backpack, laid out her clothes, filled her water bottle in preparation for day one. Which was only an hour.












One of the best perks of starting my own business and working from home is that I get to walk my kids to school every morning. I love it. I truly love it.

I like seeing their classrooms and talking to their teachers and feeling more connected to what they do on a daily basis. It's going to be a very good year indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis