Monday, December 29, 2014

Christmas 2014

Oh it was a great Christmas this year...one of the best ever I would say.

Full of family and friends and childish excitement. Full of turkey and presents and love and affection.

It was the most relaxed and most enjoyable Christmases I can ever remember..especially since having kids...


New jammies on Christmas Eve...

Milk & cookies for Santa and carrots for the reindeer.


Stockings...my favourite part of Christmas.
 


"WAKE UP DADDY!!!! IT'S CHRISTMAS!!!!"






I was so touched by this gift from my husband. He framed my two running medals and bought me a third frame for my next one. So sweet and thoughtful.

Mid-morning my mum, aunt and Nana arrived at our house and it was a lovely afternoon of examining gifts, making trifle and eating the best turkey ever!


Little T helping Nana with trifle...

Hubby and my aunt with their amazing turkey...so good!


As our family has grown so big over the years it's impossible for us to see everyone on Christmas Day. So this year we did a Brunch a few days later...and basically had Christmas all over again!


Brunch for 20 is served...


And we finished it all off with the 1st Annual Lip Sync Battle...thanks for the inspiration Jimmy Fallon!

Nanny with a little "Unchained Melody"

Oldest busted out the entire "Fresh Prince of Bel Air" theme song. I was so proud...
My mum channeling Etta James...

Shaneyney was Making Love out of Nothing at all...

Is that Paul Rudd in my living room?

Elvis had not left this building...
I busted out my high school self with a little Wilson Phillips...and my sis in law did an amazing job with her song "Zedd". For some reason I don't have any photos of either of them. :(

It was a very Merry Christmas indeed...


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis