Thursday, February 26, 2015

A Random Act of Universal Love

Today a package arrived in the mail. I love getting mail. And this package was the best thing I have received in a very long time.

It was addressed to me. And the return address had my name with the words "Universal Love" underneath it.

I was intrigued to say the least.

When I opened it up I found a brand new copy of "The Alchemist" with a note.

 


The note said:
"Hello Kelly.
When I learned of this book on Oprah's Super Soul Sunday show a couple of months back I instantly thought of you and your journey to write a novel. In my own efforts to spread more love, compassion and kindness in this world I have decided to gift this book to you anonymously.
Kelly, your smile is contagious and lights up the room. Your beauty and strength are to be admired and is so evident in your two daughter's spirits. you are doing such an amazing job as a mother, provider and career woman.
Many blessing to you and your family.
Take care, you are never alone."

I cried. This wonderful act of kindness could not have come at a better time.

I have been feeling torn lately. Like I am trying to do too many things and I'm not doing any of them well. I had lost my focus...again.

This has helped me get it back. And showed me that I am not alone in believing in the power of positivity.

So thank you whoever you are for giving me that gift of focus.

By the way, not knowing who this came from is seriously killing me!  I have my suspicions as I figure it must be from someone that knows me well. Well enough to know my home address at the very least.

But I am going to leave this mystery alone...and take the gesture how it was intended.

Thank you friend. xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis