Monday, August 24, 2015

Becoming an Early Riser...

Over the years I have tried a lot of new workout regimes. Convinced that each one would be THE one. That one that finally worked with my schedule and showed results.

So far I've been skunked. Running has been the closest I have come to finding that right fit for me.

The challenge has been finding the time to fit it in. I don't like running on a treadmill but as I have always had to run at night after the kids went to bed - that was my only safe option.

I have always preferred working out in the morning. But as hubby starts work at 7 getting a morning workout in meant a very early wake up call.

And let me tell you...I am NOT a morning person.

But faced with no other options I decided to give the early morning call a try and started getting up at 6 for a 40 minute brisk walk/slow run every morning.

And I LOVE IT!!! Starting my day off with some quiet time to myself - alone with my music and my thoughts - has proven to be a great way to kick it off.



Plus...I get to see some pretty awesome views.







So far I'm seeing the results in the fit of my clothes and I like the feeling.

6am...I think this is the beginning of something beautiful...

See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis