Saturday, September 5, 2015

My little bookworm

I remember when I was a kid I always had my nose stuck in a book.

My reward for being good while we were grocery shopping was an Archie comic not a chocolate bar.

And my desk always had the biggest stack of books on it when the scholastic book order came in.

I love to read. And I am so happy that I have passed on that love of reading to my girls.  Both of them love books but I see so much more of myself in my oldest.

This is a pretty regular view of her these days...


the other day I bought myself a book on how to write and publish your first novel. It went missing off my desk and I couldn't find it anywhere.

I should have checked her room first...



Clearly if I don't get serious about my own writing soon...she's going to get published first!

Maybe I should see if she wants to do it together...

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis