Saturday, December 26, 2015

Christmas 2015

In so many ways this was a wonderful Christmas...unfortunately in other ways it was a crushing disappointment.

Here are the wonderful memories I don't want to forget...

Like grade 1 Christmas art:



Decorating gingerbread houses with the goal of making the biggest mess possible...






 Mission accomplished...


Saying hello to the big man and getting wish lists locked in...


 Then waking up on Christmas morning to find out if he delivered...
 {Spoil alert: he did.}


I'm always in love with how Christmas morning looks...



Opening Christmas jammies...


 

And the fun part:



As hubby had a broken wrist that could simply not get raw turkey guts on it for many, many reasons...it was up to me to prep my first ever Christmas turkey...a 26 pound beast...with his loving guidance and support. I got my daugther to take this picture of how well it went...


It was AMAZING even if I do say so myself.

 Living room becomes dining room:


Kids eat first...little buggers...


 And then....well let's skip that part and go straight to end of Christmas night snuggles. Because that seems like the right way to do it.

And another Christmas is in the books...

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis